For a business to continue to grow it is often essential to take advantage of the applications and opportunities available through the Internet and the new generation of Computers and software.
The choice of various “off the shelf” accounting systems available can make it difficult to determine whether the business’s needs are met with any standard product.
Our in-house IT Team can offer a range of advice and services to assist clients with the selection, operation and monitoring of computerised accounting and management systems:
- Review of Business activities, internal structures and reporting requirements.
- Research into specialised products for complex accounting requirements.
- Implementation, training and assistance with popular products.
- Refining reporting structures and output within popular products to reduce the need for complex / expensive solutions.
- Integration of data into external products for further management analysis.
- Provision of advice and help by telephone and e-mail, with the backup of attendance at client’s premises for serious matters.